Helping Northern Californians Recover Compensation For A Wide Range Of Personal Injuries
If You Have Been Injured, It’s Their Turn To Pay!
A violent collision with a car or truck, a fall on unsafe property, abuse of a senior loved one in a nursing home, a surgical mistake in a hospital operating room — all of these injuries can change or end a life in a matter of moments.
Fortunately, innocent victims of these severe setbacks and their concerned families can seek compensation to pay for the repercussions of these accidents.
How Our Legal Team Can Help
At the Law Offices of Robert G. Schock, our founding attorney, Robert G. Schock, handles a full range of personal injury claims for people in Oakland and throughout Northern California. He helps individuals recover for injuries caused by:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, pedestrians and bicyclists
- Slip-and-falls that occur on government property, at retail outlets and hotels or on other public property
- Medical errors due to mistakes by physicians and hospital staff members that could result in wrongful death
- Nursing home negligence, including abuse and neglect by staff members
- Defective products, including equipment, clothing, toys and household appliances
- Hazardous drugs, both prescription and over the counter
- He also handles wrongful death cases for families that have lost loved ones in these types of accidents.
- Sexual Abuse Cases
More Than 50 Years Of Experience; Prior Insurance Defense Attorney
Mr. Schock has been a lawyer for more than 50 years. Prior to opening the Law Offices of Robert G. Schock, he was an insurance defense attorney, handling cases for insurance companies. Today, he uses that background to obtain positive results for injured parties throughout Northern California.
Insurance Companies Have Excellent Representation. So Should You! Contact Us Today.
The sum of Mr. Schock’s extensive legal knowledge, investigative and strategic skills, aggressive litigation techniques, and reputation for getting positive results are what you need to go toe to toe with insurance companies often involved with personal injury claims.
Call us today at 510-922-0887 or reach us by email. Home and hospital room visits are available upon request.
For your comfort and convenience, we offer our services on a contingency fee basis. You will owe no attorney fee unless we win your case with a settlement or verdict that reflects your lost wages, medical bills, motor vehicle replacement costs, physical pain and suffering, and emotional trauma.