Are you struggling - financially, physically, emotionally - with the painful aftermath of a violent motor vehicle accident caused by another driver's carelessness?
Are you hospitalized or disabled, unable to work, losing wages and facing mounting medical bills?
Was your car, truck or motorcycle destroyed in the accident? Is your Northern California family desperate for help from a trusted source?
Whether the accident that seriously injured you occurred on a busy highway or in a hospital, the skilled personal injury and medical malpractice attorney who protects your rights - and your need to pursue maximum financial compensation for your hardships - is Robert G. Schock.
Robert G. Schock has 50 years of experience as a lawyer - and lifelong compassion for people whose lives are forever changed by injuries suffered in accidents, and families that lose loved ones in cases of wrongful death.
Insurance Companies Have Excellent Representation. So Should You!
Our firm, the Law Offices of Robert G. Schock, was established in 1980 to serve the needs of people just like you. Our quality legal services include an effective combination of:
- Proven legal skills
- Comprehensive command of personal injury and medical malpractice law
- In-depth investigations into the causes of accidents involving motor vehicles, unsafe environments, dangerous products, nursing home abuse and medical mistakes in hospitals
- The ability to successfully negotiate with insurance companies and aggressively litigate against them, toward a favorable outcome for you
- Attentive, one-on-one personal service that gives you comfort, confidence and closure when our work has concluded
- Track record of success recognized throughout the region
Prior to forming his own practice, Mr. Schock worked as a defense attorney in insurance claims. He uses this valuable background, and familiarity with strategies used by opposing counsel, to anticipate these tactics - and counter with courses of action that get results for his clients.
Robert G. Schock Fights For Your Rights - And The Compensation You Deserve
Are you concerned about the cost of our law firm's representation? Don't be. The contingency fee basis for our work means you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
We can conduct your free initial consultation at our Oakland, California, law office, or at your home or hospital room if your injury prevents you from traveling. Just call 510-922-0887 or send an email message.